Weird eh? I'm tempted to try the recipe, sounds pretty easy. Just have to be careful with oil splatering.
Number of Servings: 6
Prep Time: 45 mins
Skill Level: Easy
2 cups flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 2 eggs, lightly beaten, 1 1/2 cups Coca ColaOil for deep frying
1 cup Coca Cola syrup, whipped cream, maraschino cherries.
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the flour and baking powder.
2. Mix in eggs and Coca Cola and stir until a smooth batter forms.
3. Preheat oil in a skillet or deep fryer.
4. Pour 1/3 cup of batter into a funnel or turkey baster and in a circular motion pour batter into the hot oil.
5. Fry up for about a minute on each side and drain on paper towels.
6. Serve while still warm and top with Coca Cola syrup, whipped cream and a maraschino cherry.
Recipe Via Chiff.